The day ran away from me…allow me, please, a quicky post as water boils for dinner.
Water boiling seems to be an appropriate accompaniment for discussion of a baby sort.
- Just had an OB/GYN appointment. My cervix is completely over and draped around the cervix…like an squid sucker latched onto the inside of your mouth…you know, if you order squid in a restaurant. Or if you accidentally get one in your mouth when swimming.
- Probable c-section. That’s fine.
- Will need monthly ultrasounds to make sure the placenta doesn’t attach to and then squirm out of my prior c-section scar. Ewwww. Let’s hope there is no Cake Wreck-type of reproduction of that phenomenon.
- Bleeding is likely after 30 weeks.
- Need a shit-ton of blood work done to rule out clotting issues (related to leg problems)
- May need hysterectomy.
Did I mention Baby is still a girl?