Gratitude Journal Instructions — each day, write down 3-5 things for which you are grateful. Really search for the good things in life, and you will find they are bountiful.
- Flailing backpacks and shoes upon entering the front door mean the kids are excited for Spring Break to begin. We’re all looking forward to some downtime as a family.
- Last indoor football class of the season was tonight. Only five kids cried this time, and one twin’s bloody nose stopped after a couple minutes.
- The Gatorade vending machine was broken.
- We all fell asleep on the couch together at 7:30. Cozy, and charmingly cramped. Like my neck after two hours.
- Decided as a family to try different cuisines all week, a sort of Staycation Eat-Around-the-World Plan. Kids all asked for Mac and Cheese for dinner, so we started here in America. 🙂
- Kids wanted to cuddle up close with me for…
View original post 890 more words